- Anyone using inappropriate language or behavior will be dismissed from camp without a refund. Parents will be notified and will be required to retrieve disruptive campers.
- Damage to camp equipment will be assessed to the parent/guardians.
- No smoking, use of alcoholic beverages or drugs will be allowed.
- No skateboards, roller blades, or roller shoes in any building.
- No running in buildings or jumping on furniture or beds.
- The Arena Lodge is air conditioned; do not open windows.
- Only camp, arena, and resort personnel are allowed in the kitchen.
- After meals pick up your trays, cups and trash, take to the dirty dish area and follow the sign instructions.
- Keep your rooms neat and tidy, hang wet towels on the hooks in your room, respect your roommates and their belongings.
- Housekeeping will empty trash, vacuum, and clean the bathrooms daily. Any items that are found will be taken to the lodge office.
- 9:00 p.m. is wind down time, lights out at 9:30 p.m.
- All campers must enter and exit the arena through the double glass doors in the front of the building. The small arena doors are emergency exits only.
- Remember the buddy system. All campers must travel in two’s. Never go off anywhere alone, and always let your counselors know when you leave and where you are going.